Friday 13 September 2013

Head Master's Notes - 13th September



So we have completed our first full ‘week’ of the two week timetable this term and I trust that your sons and daughters are now getting used to the rhythms and routines of the school. This week saw the opening of the new 1st XV pitch on the Elm Field and proved to be a wonderful occasion for the school and I was impressed at how the boys and girls conducted themselves on the day – they were a real credit to both the school and to you their parents. My thanks to all staff and friends of the school who made this event such a success - it makes me very proud to be the Headmaster of such a fine school.

We have our Year 7 Meet the Tutor event and Lower 6th Parents’ Induction Evening next Monday (further details can be found below) and I look forward to meeting parents then either over a cup of tea or a glass of wine. If you do wish to meet me to discuss any aspect of school life, then please do not hesitate to contact my PA, Mrs Stallion who will be only too happy to arrange a suitable time for us to meet.

Please do continue to support the many events that go on in school and I would like to wish Mrs Wilkinson, Mr Southwood and the DoE Silver expedition the very best this weekend as they tackle the glorious Quantocks.

Regards,

Irfan H Latif JP
Head Master

No comments:

Post a Comment